Live Aussie Rules with a local host
- Dauer: 5 Stunden (ca.)
- Ort: Melbourne, VIC
- Produkt-Code: AFLL
**Private Tour Only.**
Experience the unique game of Aussie Rules 'footy', with a local host to explain the rules, bumps & bruises from some of the best seats in the house! This tour is a personalised experience tailored specifically for your group.
Your host/s will meet you for a welcome drink and an introduction to the basic rules. The experience begins with the excitement of footy by walking into the stadium with the fans. We guarantee sensational premium reserved seating, making sure each guest is within chatting distance of a host for all those mid-action questions. We'll also involve you in the game by using competitions and prizes.
All guests will receive a showbag of Aussie Rules goodies including Souvenir Program ‘The Footy Record’, Club Song Sheets, an official club scarf and a Melbourne Sports Tours gift. Guests will also enjoy traditional Footy Food - a Meat Pie and Drink is all part of the AFL experience and is included in the package.
- Ask about options to upgrade with Team Building Activities, Aussie Rules Skills Coaching Clinics etc
- Upgrades to dining and corporate suite packages may be available on request at an additional cost
- Prices do not include vehicle transfers. These can be arranged if required, at an additional cost.
Meeting time is generally 75 minutes prior to match start time for CBD Hotels or those close to venues (East Melbourne for MCG or Docklands precinct for Marvel Stadium).
Please contact us on (03) 8802 4547 as early as possible if you have a specific match or date in mind. The Mens season usually runs March through to the end of August with Finals matches taking place in September. The Womens Season starts in February and overlaps the Mens Season.
Per Person Pricing
For 60+ people $212.50 per person
For 41-59 people $233.75 per person
For 25-40 people $255 per person
For 19-24 people $272 per person
For 6-18 people $297.50 per person
For 5 people $314.50 per person
For 4 people $331.50 per person
For 3 people $378.25 per person
For 2 people $467.50 per person
For 1 Person $722.50
* Prices do not include vehicle transfers if required. Our goal is usually to walk or tram wherever possible as this enhances the match day experience. Please contact us on (03) 8802 4547 if you need to include vehicle transfers.
* Meeting time is usually 75 minutes prior to the match start time for CBD Meeting points.
* This package is not available for the Men's Grand Final.