Melbourne Entertainment Capital Walking Tour
- Durata: 210 Minute (aprox.)
- Locatie: Melbourne, VIC
- Cod produs: MECWT
Be guided by a local as you explore and learn more about the many and varied performing arts venues in Melbourne.
Your tour starts in the heart of the Arts Precinct, by the large column outside the entrance to Hamer Hall on St Kilda Road. Over the next three and a half hours and roughly 5 kilometres you'll also take in sights such as:"
* Arts Centre Melbourne, home to The Australian Ballet, Melbourne Symphony Orchestra, Melbourne Theatre Company and Opera Australia.
* Sidney Myer Music Bowl which was built for the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra."
* Stadium venues such as AAMI Park, the MCG and Rod Laver Arena which are popular for live music and other performances like Disney on Ice.
* Discover some of Melbourne's iconic live music venues.
* Explore (and take a selfie with!) the Melbourne Street Art dedicated to the live music and musicians.
* See all six of Melbourne's beautiful old Theatres forming the "Melbourne East End Theatre District" - The Regent, Her Majesty's, Princess, Athenaeum, Comedy and Forum Theatres.
* You will also learn how and where to enjoy some free performances.
The tour concludes with a well-deserved drink at the infamous Cherry Bar.